- BODY-READY ACTIVE NUTRIENT FORMS: this formula contains bioavailable forms of key nutrients for enhanced absorption
- HIGH ABSORPTION 2-DAILY FORMULA: a slow-release delivery system and split dosing offers longer-lasting action and greater overall benefits
- MULTIPLE HEALTH BENEFITS: this multivitamin supplement is ideal for those who want to support optimal wellbeing, heart, brain function
- EASY-TO-SWALLOW TABLETS FOR ADULTS & CHILDREN AGED 7+: oval shaped, 17mm in length, and are provided with a breakline for easy splitting
- CONSISTENT PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEED: GMP manufactured – to ensure products are of consistent high quality. Suitable for vegetarians.
Pure Essentials Advanced Multivitamin & Minerals is a comprehensive multi-nutrient supplement, featuring full spectrum body-ready methylated B-vitamins and active mineral forms. Enhanced with a slow-release formula, this supplement steadily releases nutrients for optimal absorption and uptake into the bloodstream. Free from • Dairy • Gluten • Lactose • Salt • Soya • Yeast • Wheat • Kosher & halal No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Non-GMO. Suitable for vegetarians. Not suitable for vegans due to the vitamin D3 source (lanolin). Pure Essentials advanced food supplements provide foundational nutrition for everyday life, brought to you by Igennus Healthcare Nutrition. We are a family-run, privately owned company based in Cambridge – the heart of life sciences innovation in the UK. Founded in 2004, we have specialist expertise in formulating and producing advanced omega-3 fatty acid supplements for therapeutic, clinical nutrition. Our in-house health experts and nutrition scientists have a deep understanding of the role of nutrition and diet in health and disease. Whether your goal is to restore or to maintain optimal health, we have a range of natural health supplements to support you. Our products are often used by healthcare practitioners whose clients may have compromised digestion or whose sensitivity to certain additives may be heightened, so all of our supplements have been formulated and manufactured to be safe, effective and well tolerated. To ensure our supplements really work, we focus on the best quality forms of ingredients, taking into account concentration, bioavailability and the dose required to provide demonstrable benefits to health.