- Our products are manufactured in the UK to EU standards and we can guarantee the highest product quality.
- All our vitamin’s and supplement’s packaging is letterbox-friendly, it means you will get them via your door mailbox slot, so you don’t need to worry about the parcel and wait the postman near the door or disturb neighbors if parcel missed
- If you ordering big amount, the products will be send by signed delivery to be sure you received them and happy
- Fat loss, Muscle and Bone Mass, Treat heart and kidney, Brain function and immune system, Male infertility.
- SUPPLEMENT FACTS (Amount Per Serving) – Acetyl L-Carnitine 500mg INGREDIENTS: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Coating Solution (Hypromellose (HMPC) 6), Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Miglyol (Medium Chain Tryglycerides) Ferric Oxide Red
L-carnitine Amino Acid Health Supplement Tablets Fat loss Muscle and Bone Mass Treat heart and kidney Brain function and immune system Male infertility L-carnitine is an amino acid (a building block for proteins) that is naturally produced in the body. L-carnitine supplements are used to increase L-carnitine levels in people whose natural level of L-carnitine is too low because they have a genetic disorder, are taking certain drugs (valproic acid for seizures), or because they are undergoing a medical procedure (hemodialysis for kidney disease) that uses up the body’s L-carnitine. It is also used as a replacement supplement in strict vegetarians, dieters, and low-weight or premature infants. L-carnitine is used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels including heart-related chest pain, congestive heart failure (CHF), heart complications of a disease called diphtheria, heart attack, leg pain caused by circulation problems (intermittent claudication), and high cholesterol. Some people use L-carnitine for muscle disorders associated with certain medications, difficulty fathering a child (male infertility), a brain development disorder called Rett syndrome, anorexia, chronic fatigue syndrome, diabetes, overactive thyroid, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), leg ulcers, Lyme disease, and to improve athletic performance and endurance. The body can convert L-carnitine to other amino acids called acetyl-L-carnitine and propionyl-L-carnitine. But, no one knows whether the benefits of carnitines are interchangeable. Until more is known, don’t substitute one form of carnitine for another.