Limited Time Promotion for Christmas Day, ends on Dec 25th. Check wrist-based heart rate Anytime Anywhere without cell phone on your wrist, get a better understanding of your fitness level
Track all-day activity like steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes; Monitor how long and how well you sleep
Support call, text notification, sedentary alert, can set 10 different alarms; A full charge lasts up to 7 days
Interchangeable bands, classic watch clasp design, easy to wear and sweat, splash proof
Work with Android 4.4 or later, IOS 7.1 or later smart phones (Does not work with Windows Phones), any problem please contact moreFit support
moreFit is a registered brand in the United States and European Union. We are aiming to offer user friendly design Sports, Outdoor & Health products. Join MoreFit, to be more fit.
APP for Andriod(4.4 or above os): Veryfit for heart rate, available from Google Play.
APP for IOS(ios 7.1 or above os): Veryfit for heart rate, availble from Apple Store.
1 x H4 Heart Rate Tracker
1 x USB charger
1 x User Manual
How to connect:
1. download its own app named Veryfit for heart rate or Veryfit 2.0 from Apple Store or Google Play.
2. turn on phone bluetooth, go to the App – Device, drag down to bind device, then search and pair the device with your phone.
3. once it paired correctly, the bracelet vibrates, the time on the bracelet will be auto synchronized with phone’s.
Q: No history data?
A: Please drag down the arrow under today to release refresh till it shows 100% sync.
Q: How to reset the device?
A: please go to the app – User – System Setting – Restart Device. (this is to reboot device)
Q: Can’t pair the device?
A: 1. check phone bluetooth list, forget all device ever connected.
2. go to app-device-unbind device to discoonnect.
3. then repeat the connection instructions.
Q: How to cut it off?
A: unbind the watch with your phone first, then press the side button(about 8 seconds) till a car icon comes to turn it off.
Q: About battery life.
A: Please charge it on direct charger(better than PC), it takes 2 hours to fully charge it, a full charge lasts 3-5 days.