- Fast and accurate SpO2 and pulse measurements,easy-to-read bargraph display.
- Pulse rate display:30-250BPM. Hemoglobin saturation display:35100%
- This Oximeter is suitable for the hospital,oxygen bar,sport health,and community health care,etc
- Automatically swithch-off,standby or sleep. Low battery voltage indicator(Smaller than 30mA Normally).
- Package includes: 2 AAA 1.5V akline batteries, retaining lanyard trap, and convenient carrying bag.
This Finger Pulse Oximeter is perfect for exercise Enthusiasts, athletes, and those who need to monitor their blood oxygen circulation and heart rate! It offers the user a greater ability to monitor these vital signs under motion and is less expensive than most available devices.
The Finger Pulse Oximeter operation is based upon a uniquely patented algorithm that use dual ‘see-through’ sensor technology for the accurate measurement of blood oxygen saturation levels and heart pulse rate. Please note however that the AV-50DL will NOT monitor SPO2 during activity and movement. You must stop the current activity and take the reading while stationary. Movement will cause readings to be affected by artifacts
Ideal for Doctors, Home Health Care, Clinics
Also can be used for Aviation, Free Diving / Anaerobic training, Mountain Climbers, Walkers and Hospitals
Long Battery Life – Standard two AAA 1.5V Alkaline bateries support more than 20 hrs Continuous
1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Pulse range display: 30-250 BPM
Display mode: Large LED display
SPO2: Measurement range: 35-100%
Power Requirements: 2x AAA alkaline Batteries
Battery consumption: Two AAA 1.5V, 600mAh alkaline batteries can be continuously used as long as 20 hours
Weight: 50g – including two AAA batteries (supplied)
Dimension: 60mm(L)(2.29″) *32mm(W)(1.26″)*34mm (H)(1.34″)
Operating Temp: 5 – 40 Centigrade
Storage Temp: -10 – 50 Centigrade
Operating Humidity: 15% – 80% noncondensing