- ULTRA-PURE WILD FISH OIL: we use fish body oil as it is purer than fish liver oil – so much so that our raw oils pass legal limits for PCBs even before they undergo molecular distillation purification to remove dioxins, methyl mercury and PCBs to virtually undetectable levels. We use anchovies as our fish source as they are small and short-lived, which minimises pollutant bioaccumulation and guarantees a purer finished product than from large species such as salmon or tuna.
- SUPER CONCENTRATED 1000 mg OMEGA-3 FOR MAXIMUM RESULTS: our highly concentrated fish oil delivers higher amounts of omega-3 into cells where they can get to work fast. By raising the percentage of EPA and DHA in red blood cells to approximately 10%, we improve long-term health, support heart, brain and mood, and reduce disease risk. Pharmepa RESTORE contains 90% omega-3 concentrate in triglyceride (rTG) form, offering 1000 mg of active omega-3 EPA in small capsules.
- PHARMACEUTICAL-GRADE: Igennus Healthcare Nutrition supplements are produced in facilities that manufacture in compliance with strict and stringent GMP (good manufacturing practices) – quality standards that medicines manufacturers must meet in their production processes to ensure products are of consistent high quality.
- THIRD PARTY TESTED: to ensure purity, active ingredients, nutritional value and safety. This product has passed strict controls authorising its use in human clinical trials as evidence of its exceptional quality. It is dairy-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, yeast-free and has no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or artificial sweeteners, guaranteeing that it meets the highest standards for safety and quality.
- PROTECTED AGAINST OXIDATION: ultra-concentrated omega-3 oils need extra protection against oxidation so we ensure our supplements are constantly protected from air exposure. Our oils remain under a nitrogen cap until encapsulated and are packaged in protective individual blister packaging, with the antioxidant protection of vitamin E. This prevents the production of peroxidase products, with no need for refrigeration during storage or transport
Pharmepa RESTORE pharmaceutical-grade pure omega-3 fish oil delivers 1000 mg doses of EPA omega-3 for intensive support. Taking EPA in doses in excess of 1000 mg helps to restore the appropriate balance between omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, while the rTG form of omega-3 delivers higher levels of EPA and DHA into cells, faster. Pharmepa RESTORE capsules deliver 500 mg of active EPA in each capsule and because the oil is 90% concentration, the capsules are small and easy to swallow (typically half the size of most fish oils). This concentrated fish oil is in a very absorbable triglyceride form and offers exceptional purity. Nature-identical triglyceride (rTG) omega-3 is the most effective form of omega-3 at delivering EPA and DHA directly into cells where they are needed most, because it is the only type of omega-3 to offer high concentration and strong bioavailability as well as optimal doses of active ingredients. rTG omega-3 increases cellular omega-3 levels 5x more than krill oil and 3.5x more than standard fish oil. Molecular distillation ensures the oil is free from PCBs, dioxins and mercury. Each batch is 3rd party tested to guarantee the quality of the contents, and this supplement is produced in GMP accredited facilities to ensure consistent high quality. Support for heart health, brain function and mood balance EPA is a long-chain omega-3 fatty acid which is under constant demand to be replaced in the body, as it plays a crucial role in so many processes – from brain function and cognition to heart health, triglyceride and cholesterol management, inflammation regulation and immunity. 1000 mg of EPA has been shown to support mood balance. This supplement provides high intensity support and is ideal for those who have never taken, or taken a break from, omega-3 supplements with high levels of EPA.