- CONCENTRATED OMEGA-3: this supplement contains 70% concentration omega-3 fish oil delivering 224 mg EPA per serving, in small chewable capsules. This supplement supports optimal brain function, learning, attention & concentration in children
- SUGAR-FREE CHEWABLES: sweetened naturally with xylitol and flavored with sweet orange oil
- ULTRA-PURE WILD FISH OIL: we only use fish body oil as it is purer than fish liver oil – so much so that our raw oils pass legal limits for PCBs even before they undergo molecular distillation purification to remove dioxins, methyl mercury and PCBs to virtually undetectable levels. We use anchovies as our fish source as they are small and short-lived, which minimises pollutant bioaccumulation and guarantees a purer finished product than from large species such as salmon or tuna
- COLD-PRESSED EVENING PRIMROSE OIL virgin, cold-pressed evening primrose oil retains important phytonutrients including a special type of antioxidant called triterpenes, which help to protect against free radicals
- CONSISTENT PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEED this supplement is manufactured according to GMP standards and is third party tested to ensure purity, active ingredients, nutritional value and safety. Our product is free from: aspartame, dairy, gluten, lactose, soya protein, sugar and yeast. It’s GMO-free and has no artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or artificial sweeteners. Suitable for halal & kosher diets
Vegepa Chewables is a natural orange flavour chewable omega-3 fish oil for children, delivering a balance of omega-3 EPA and omega-6 GLA fatty acids. This formula is tried-and-tested and popular with health practitioners for children with behavioral and learning problems. Vegepa Chewables is sugar-free, sweetened with xylitol and flavoured with sweet orange oil, disguising any taste of fish. The oil within the capsule is a pleasant paste that can also be mixed into yoghurt (it’s suitable for kids aged 3+). Each box provides a 1-month supply at a daily dosage of 2 capsules. About the active ingredients EPA is a long-chain omega-3 fatty acid, considered to be especially important after the age of 3 for brain function. EPA helps to keep cell membranes flexible, ensuring nutrients flow efficiently in and out of cells, for optimal cell signaling between brain cells. By regulating inflammation, EPA also supports optimal neurotransmitter function – which can be compromised when inflammation levels are high. Evening primrose oil is a rich source of the omega-6 fatty acid GLA. GLA is an integral part of cell membranes, helping to keep them permeable for optimum brain function. Our cold-pressed and non-raffinated oil is a botanical source of triterpenes and phytonutrients – free radical-scavenging substances, which may help to support the immune system. Support for the brain: attention, concentration and learning EPA is a long-chain omega-3 fatty acid under constant demand to be replaced in the body, as it plays a crucial role in so many processes – from brain function and cognition to heart health, triglyceride and cholesterol management, inflammation regulation and immunity. Taken daily, Vegepa Chewables helps to balance and maintain healthy omega-3 and omega-6 levels, fuelling brain cells with the most important nutrients for optimal brain function, attention and concentration. It also supports immune system function and regulates inflammation.