- White kidney bean is found in the plant Phaseolus vulgaris
- India, Brazil and China are the leading producers of this plant
- This product is suitable for both vegan and vegetarians
- Available in 30, 60, 120, 240, 500 or 1000 tablet pack sizes
- All of Oxford Vitalitys White Kidney Bean is manufactured by our expert team here in the UK
White kidney bean is from the botanical source Phaseolus vulgaris. This plant grows in all continents (excluding Antarctica). India, Brazil and China are the leading producers of this plant. All of Oxford Vitality’s White Kidney Bean tablets are manufactured by our expert team here in the UK, meeting all of the requirements set by Trading Standards, UK Legislation and the Food Standards Agency. All packets come marked with a full ingredients list as well as a best before date and a batch number for full tractability. Our White Kidney Bean contains no: Colours Artificial Flavours Sweeteners Preservatives Added Sugar Added Salt Milk Lactose Soya Gluten Wheat Yeast Fish Porcine If you have any questions about our White Kidney Bean or any other products please contact us.